Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Internet is fun...

While doing searches for the Shepards has been fun, I am afraid I got bored. After all, only so much can be found, then you are merely 'rinse and repeating'. On occasion, for giggles, I type in a random surname from our family tree, just to see what pops up. This time it was HATCH.

Something popped up. (Now others might have known about this, but I don't recall seeing it before.)

Just to refresh, Dillon Hatch ran a furniture factory in Ohio. We have seen pictures of the place and there is even a bit of the factory's work sitting in some of the descendants homes. Dillon also designed furniture and he even submitted patent applications to that effect, one of which I found in my random search. So I just thought I would share.

No comments:

Post a Comment