Friday, October 19, 2012

A little cemetery visit...

Seeing as it is close to Halloween, (my favorite holiday), I thought this bit of news was very appropriate to share.

I have been going over Shaw research the last week or so as you can tell from my previous post where I found Montral and Charlotte's marriage record. So here is a little cemetery visit without having to leave the comfort of home.

Below is a link to the Shaw Cemetery on Jett Hill in Clemont County, Ohio. The local genealogical society has taken pics of all the headstones found in the cemetery along with a few landscape shots. This is where John and Idea (Webb) Shaw are buried, along with other related family members.

http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~ohclecgs/cemeteries/shaw/index.html

Courtesy of the Clermont County Genealogical Society

No comments:

Post a Comment