Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Life in motion...

I was going through my video files recently and thought to myself, "Jen, why are you keeping all these videos and not doing anything with them?" So Self and I decided to post them all on my flickr account, for everyone to enjoy or not. After all they are homemade videos the curse of family gatherings where everyone groans "Not again!!"

The videos are all pretty short no longer than 3 minutes, as that is the time constraint anyway at flickr. There is one of my niece, when very young, backyard entertainment, Obama's visit, parents, and others.

So have fun. Meanwhile, I am still working on trying to get more interesting items into this blog, but research isn't panning out, or I have hit a road block or two.

By the way the user name is bumanns. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment